Monday, June 30, 2008

@ the hospital

I love this daddy daughter picture!
Mommy and Kaylee
Lance calls this the alien picture. She looks like a little alien baby! Here Kaylee is getting her hearing tested...she passed!

4 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

Yay i didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you do, so i can keep up on all the news and stuff. hehe I know i've told you before, but congratulations again and Kaylee is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I knew she would be, i mean look at her parents..... but dang she's cute! How is being a mom going so far? Is she a pretty happy baby? I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see you again and meet cute Kaylee!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hi and i love you and miss you TONS!!!! ttyl.

Kimra Bham said...

She's so cute, Megan!! I just found your blog through Whitney's... you'll have to check us out over at thebhamfam.blogspot.com :) I hope things are going well for you and your family!

Pugmire family said...

Megan!!I am so glad you have a blog! Now you just have to make Lindsey get one. You look great in these pics your baby is so beautiful. Seeing her all wrapped up in the hospital blanket brings back those sweet memories. Hope all is well, keep in touch! Love Carissa

Elise said...

yeah fellow blogger!!! I love you little girl she is so dang cute!!