Monday, August 4, 2008

New Pictures

Kaylee and Mommy!
Tummy time!

She always does crazy things with her arms when she sleeps, it's pretty funny to watch.
So this picture cracks me up. I was talking to Lance on the phone and told him I was going to have him talk to Kaylee! When I put the phone up to her ear and he started talking she got a huge smile on her face! It was the cutest thing....she sure loves her daddy!
2 months old today! She is getting so big. At her dr. appt. she weighed 11lbs. 6oz. and was 23 1/4inches long. She also got 4 shots =( She wasn't happy about that. But she is a very happy baby....she is sleeping through the night now pretty much every night!
This is her attempt at a laugh!

2 comments:

We Three Madsens said...

She is getting so big! How cute:) Its so fun to watch them grow up, but then you miss them when they were so tiny.

Mallory said...

Kaylee has a gorgeous hair color! I don't know if it's just the pictures, but it looks like a dark brown/red, she is adorable! I LOVE that you have a blog, I just barely started ours a few days ago, so I'm new to all this and it's great reading all about your fam and what you're up to!