Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Pictures

Our little family









While Lindsey was up here she was kind enough to take some family pictres of us, and some ones of Kaylee. I was feeling bad cuz I had taken Kaylee in to get professional pictures done yet, and she is getting bigger everyday. Luckily we have our very own photographer Mrs. Lindsey Lundholm =) Thanks Linds!




3 comments:

The Gunder's from Down Under said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You guys have got to be one of the cutest little families i've ever seen!!!! You are beautiful and Kaylee is SO cute! She's getting so big. I can't believe how long it's been since i've seen you. I can't wait to see you in March!!! Love you and miss you tons! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Kaylee is so adorable! Hope all is well!

Tim & Haley said...

Hi Megan, I stumbled upon your blog and just had to tell you that your little girl is beautiful. Look at the pretty pink cheeks that match her pictures perfect. Anyway, she is a doll!!