
So another year is almost over. Seriously, where does the time go? For us 2008 was full of lots of news. New jobs, new friends, new responsibilities, and best of all becoming new parents! This was such and exciting year for us, and I just want to thank all of our friends and family who have been there for us. Especially to those who helped us out so much with the birth of our little girl, and the first few weeks that followed as we adjusted to life with a baby. (Mom, I couldn't have done it without you!) I am also grateful for my new little nephew who was born this past year, he is such a cute and active little boy! It has been fun to see how much he (and Kaylee) have grown since they were born! We are looking forward to 2009! Here's what we have planned so far...lots of New Year's resolutions (that this year I am actually going to keep!), Kaylee's first birthday! Can you believe it? And a vacation to Hawaii to look forward to in Oct! Thanks again everyone, we love you all. We hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
1 comment:
Oh my heck you are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! You always have been, but this is just a really cute picture of you. Your hair is getting long. Wow. I miss you so much!!! I really need to call you soon! I would right now, but it's Christmas Eve and you are probably with family, so i'll call soon. K? Love you tons! xoxo
Post a Comment