Yesterday was the first day of snow this year! As you can see it's not very much, but when you live somewhere where you don't get a lot of it it's pretty exciting! This is Kaylee and I on our way to church. My parent's ward and Lance's parents wards were actually cancelled because the roads were so icy. So we took Kaylee out in the snow later that day when we got home, but it was too dark for our camera to turn out any decent pictures. I think she liked it though, she just kept trying to eat it, and as long as it wasn't yellow, I was ok with it! =) Hopefully it will snow again sometime this week and we can get some good ones of Kaylee playing in the snow.Monday, December 15, 2008
First Day of Snow!
Yesterday was the first day of snow this year! As you can see it's not very much, but when you live somewhere where you don't get a lot of it it's pretty exciting! This is Kaylee and I on our way to church. My parent's ward and Lance's parents wards were actually cancelled because the roads were so icy. So we took Kaylee out in the snow later that day when we got home, but it was too dark for our camera to turn out any decent pictures. I think she liked it though, she just kept trying to eat it, and as long as it wasn't yellow, I was ok with it! =) Hopefully it will snow again sometime this week and we can get some good ones of Kaylee playing in the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment