I haven't had really anthing exciting to blog about lately, so I thought I'd kill some time and fill you all in on the randomness in the Jacobsen house. Well for starters the 8th was my b-day and Lance and I went out to Black Angus for dinner so that was pretty fun. (Thank you everyone for the gifts and birthday wishes!)
We recently invested in a Wii and the wii fit! We first played it over at our friends house and were hooked (well I was hooked.) It is actually really fun to play and really gets you motivated to work out...wich is what I need. We really aren't big video game people at all, but we have fun playing the wii together (maybe cuz you are actually physically doing something instead of just sitting there.) Along with working out on the wii fit I have been walking too. So I'm glad I'm keeping at least one of my new year's resolutions.
On a more annoying note, on Saturday I went into Kaylee's bedroom and discovered this huge puddle of water coming up through the carpet. I first thought Lance had spilled the water out of her humidifier and didn't clean it up. So I put a towel down, but when the water never dried up I was like "great we have a leak somewhere!" It didn't take us long to figure out that it was our water heater...which meant it was time to buy a new one. So yesterday Lance and his dad went and got the new water heater, took the old one out, and put the new one in.
Yesterday we also reserved our plane tickets and car rental for Hawaii! Thanks to Lance's mom for researching all the best deals and getting us a good one! So I was super excited about that. Now the countdown can begin.
As for what's new with Kaylee...she will be 8 months in a few days! I can't believe it. I discovered she had a new tooth last night! So she has three on the top now and two on the bottom for a grand total of five little teeth. (the 6th one is starting to come in too!) Now when I feed her she just likes to bite down on the spoon and not let go.
Well that is about it for now I think. Have a great day everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment