

So I got this great idea to start my own craft night with a few of my friends from one of my other very crafty friends Liz who does this with some of her gal pals. The last picture is the craft that I made when Liz invited me to one of these super fun craft nights. So I had my friends Lisa and Wendy over one night and they thought it was super cute, so a few days later I called 'em up and was like,"hey do you guys want to have a craft night and you can come over and make the valentine decoration that you saw at my house." So of course they were all over that! I just went out and got the stuff to make them and last Friday we made them. I made the top picture because I didn't want two of the same decoration and wanted something to do while the girls were making theirs. It was so much fun. I already have an idea for our spring craft project!!!
1 comment:
Cute, i really like the BE Mine one. thanks for posting those for me. Braden is trying to type....
Post a Comment