Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy's Girl



Yes, I think that Kaylee is definitley going to be a daddy's girl. Last night while Lance and I were watching a movie Kaylee woke up and was in her bed talking to herself. So Lance goes,"I'll go give her her bear." (Her bear is her favorite stuffed animal, and when she has it she snuggles it and usually goes right back to sleep) A few minutes later out comes Lance holding Kaylee! I was like what are you doing go put her back in bed (mind you it's about 11 pm at this time) Lance goes, "But she was just looking up and me smiling like she was asking me to pick her up and take her out." So Kaylee watched the last bit of our movie with us, and I couldn't believe it....she let Lance cuddle her the whole time. She just sat on his lap happy as a lark. She never lets me cuddle her anymore (only unless Im putting her to sleep) So this is the picture I took of the two little traitors. All I have to say is Kaylee definitley has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.

No comments: