A couple of weeks ago I had scheduled for us to go and get Kaylee's 9 mo. pictures taken, but she got sick so we had to reschedule. So by the time Kaylee was over her cold and looking picture worthy she was almost 10 months old! And given the time of year we decided that these would be 10 month/Easter pictures! Enjoy!

Happy Easter!!!

Kaylee 10 months old!

This is the little dress and sweater her Uncle David bought for her


She loved chewing on the eggs! Probably trying to cut that 4th tooth on the bottom that has come through recently.

She was facinated with that stuffed rabbit
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable Meg!!! I can't believe she's 10 months already! She'll be walking and talking by the time i see her.... whenever that'll be. hehe I sure miss you!!! Hope all is well. Love ya!
Post a Comment