Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Food Storage!

Ever since Lance and I bought our house (2 yrs ago), we have slowly been trying to add to our food storage. However our efforts were kicked into high grear this last Sunday when the bishop asked everyone to have at least 2 full weeks of food, water, batteries, etc. by the next Sunday... If something were to happen and we couldn't leave our houses, to have 2 weeks prepared, that sorta thing. So this morning my friend Wendy and I set out to Costco! What a sight we must have been, two women with their babies pushing these huge overflowing carts around the store. Since most of what we got was canned food, our carts were super heavy. I wished I had brought my camera along for the adventure. It was a lot of work, but was way fun doing it with one of your best friends! There are still a few things I need to go get do to the fact that I ran out of room in my cart, so later this afternoon I'm going to attempt to do a second Costco run. What a day!






No comments: