Happy birthday Kaylee! My tiny little baby is a year old today...ahh!!! I can't belive how fast this year has gone by. It has been a wild ride, and a great learning experience. Lance and I have grown so much in becoming new parents. It's hard to even remember what life was like without our lil' bug! She has brought so much joy into our lives. We have been so blessed with the sweetest little girl ever! So here is a quick peek at how much Kaylee has grown in the past year, it's amazing!

Our first picture taken together as a family! Kaylee is a few hours old here.

Kaylee is 2 weeks. This was such a special day, it was Kaylee's blessing day and also Lance's very first Father's Day!

1 month

2 months

4 months! Forgot to take a 3 month pic...=(

5 months. Happy Halloween!

6 months

7 months! Baby's first Christmas!

8 months

9 months

10 months!

11 months....I'll have her 12 month pic when I post her birthday party pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment