Monday, June 29, 2009
13 Months
Kaylee is 13 months today! This month was filled with lots of fun things for Kaylee. We took her on her first camping trip, and her first boat ride (which she loved!) She is still talking non stop, her vocabulary consists of Mama, Dada, uh oh, bye bye, Tucker, duck, that, more (which she signs when saying), ear & eye (she will point to both when she says them, and can point them out on other people), and the word Im most proud of...Jesus, she can point him out in pictures and books. It is so cute she will be looking at her book that has pictures of Jesus in it and then point to him and say "Jesus!" She will be all ready for nursery when the time comes I guess. Also very exciting, Kaylee took her first step today! I was so excited! I would stand her up, she would take one step then sit down, I would stand her back up, she would take another step, and then sit...we continued this for a few minutes today over and over, step, sit, step,sit.... It will be fun to see what this next month brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment