Lance.Megan.Kaylee.Emma.Ashley
Yep, there sure is!!! I've always thought that Kaylee looks a lot like your mom with your dad's hair :) What a cutie!
Cute, I can see bits of you in her, but you need to post a picture of Lance as a baby too so we can compare, I see a lot of Lance in her too.
mainly the blue eyes. both of you are so cute! her face is rounder than yours was..more of lance in here i think.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yep, there sure is!!! I've always thought that Kaylee looks a lot like your mom with your dad's hair :) What a cutie!
Cute, I can see bits of you in her, but you need to post a picture of Lance as a baby too so we can compare, I see a lot of Lance in her too.
mainly the blue eyes. both of you are so cute! her face is rounder than yours was..more of lance in here i think.
Post a Comment