Sunday, July 26, 2009

Where's Kaylee?

**Note: No child was hurt in the taking of this picture**

I haven't had really anything exciting to blog about latley, so here is just a funny thing that happened the other day. Although I wasn't home to witness this, Lance told me all about it. So for starters, as you can see we have a pretty big (and deep) toy box. We open it up and Kaylee loves to pull out all of her toys! So one day I guess she got a little carried away while Lance was watching her and fell right in! Lance was in the other room and came into the living room, and was like "Kaylee, where are you?" Then he heard some rustling around coming from her toy box, went over there and Kaylee was laying just like this looking up at him! He whipped out his phone and took a pic. He said she didn't cry or anything just had this scared look on her face like "what just happened?"

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

How cute!!! She's getting so big!!

In the Hartland said...

That is SUCH a funny picture!!!