Friday, August 28, 2009

The Perfect Evening!

First off, I know you are wondering why I am blogging at 4:20am. Two words, can't sleep. Anyway, just thought I would brag a bit. I have the sweetest husband in the world! My mom stopped by after work to watch Kaylee so we could go to dinner for our anniversary. Let me just say it was amazing! We had reservations at 6pm at the HG Bistro, our favorite resturant. When we got there the lady took us to our table, there was a beautiful bouquet of 2 dozen roses on the table waiting for me! I was totally suprised, they were gorgeous! Anyway, the food was to die for! I had their Seafood Capellini- mushrooms, broccolini, tiger prawns, king crab claw, alaskan jumbo scallop, manila clams and angel hair pasta with bordelaise sauce. And Lance had this Sweet Georgia Pecan Chicken- spicy creole chicken breast laid over southern fried yams, topped w/ candied pecans and drizzled with maple sauce, served with grilled asparagus! Is your mouth not watering already?! They also served us Mia Tias, (don't worry, they were virgin) on the house since it was our anniversary! Dessert was delicious too, creme brulee, which they tourched right in front of us of course! It was a perfect evening. Well thanks for humoring my insomnia!

No comments: