Saturday, November 28, 2009

18 Months


Kaylee had her 18 month well baby check up this morning! How is she this old already? However, I feel like she has been 18 months for a while now, due to the fact that she loved nursery so much they decided to let her in a month early (@ 17 mo.) and she loves it! So here are the 18 month stats. along with some other fun stuff Kaylee has been up to. Height: 32 in. Weight: 21lbs 8oz. Along with growing physically, Kaylee's vocabulary has just exploded! Since the age of 4 months Kaylee has always been an excellent little talker, but this last month it seems like she is learning at least 1-2 new words every day! I decided it might be fun to try and write down all of the words Kaylee knew (obviously I was bored and thought it was a good way to kill some time) Well I won't type all of them out, but my list came to 125 and I know there are a few I was missing. She also has started putting two words together, and even speaking in some short sentences! She says bye-bye to everything now (bye-bye mommy, daddy, papa, Grammy, book, light, door....you name it, she says bye-bye to it!) She also says Daddy home, I love you, Juice please (she says juice for any drink), All clean, Clean up, Up please, Down please, and I eat (when she is hungry) It is really cute actually, she will walk into the kitchen saying "I eat, I eat" while pointing at the fridge. And last but not least, my most proud accomplishment of her's is saying please and thank you at the appropriate times! It is so fun to watch her learn new things and develope into her own little person.

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

What a cute girl! Her little headband and smile is so cute in this picture of her! :)