Sunday, January 31, 2010
1st Night!
We were going to wait another week or so before we put Kaylee to bed in her toddler bed, but last night Lance was like lets just try it tonight. So we did! I couldn't believe it, she actually slept the whole night in her new bed! When we first put her down of course we had to keep putting her back like 6 or 7 times explaining that it was 'nigh night time and she needed to sleep in her new bed, then I heard her in their playing with her kitchen, and after about 10 min of that, it was silent! Lance and I were like "I wonder what she is doing in there!" So I waited another 20 min or so and went to peek on her and she had crawled into bed and was alseep!!! I was expecting her to be asleep on the floor! She has always been a really good sleeper though, so hopefully this whole switching to a toddler bed thing won't be too painful. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is amazing! What a good, little girl you have over there.
Way to go, Kaylee! That's awesome. We went through a few weeks of Drew falling asleep right by the bedroom door before he got the hang of sleeping in his bed. :) Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here for you guys!
Post a Comment