Friday, August 13, 2010

Emma Rose 3 Months!

Is little Em really 3 months old already!? She is growing sooo fast! I just cleaned out all of her newborn/0-3 months clothes yesterday. It was bitter-sweet, since most of her clothes used to be Kaylee's I just couldn't help feeling a little sad, but excited at the same time that both our girls are growing up....it is so much fun! Since Emma doesn't have a dr. appt. till next month, I'm guessing she's about 12 lbs. or so. She is cooing and smiling all the time! Kaylee was never a super smiley baby. It took a lot to get a smile out of her (until age 1), but Emma smiles ALL the time, I love it! She has even laughed a couple of times. She also has rolled over several times (from stomach to back), either by accident or on purpose, I'm not sure. She's a really good baby and is sleeping through the night probably 80% of the time, and on the nights she dosen't, she wakes up usually around 4 am to eat and then goes back to sleep.

Here's our little Rosebud, that smile sure melts my heart!

2 comments:

LundHOMEpage said...

So cute! What a pretty little girl! That's funny cause emmitt smiles a lot more than braden did too and a lot sooner.

April Bishop said...

Your girls are so sweet! Looks like you guys are having a good summer.