Friday, September 24, 2010

Cousins

Last week my sister Lindsey and her family were up visiting, while they were here Brian had a 2nd interview for a job in Lacey! We are so excited because Brian got the job which means they will be moving here at the end of November!!! I'm thrilled that not only I get to have my sis back living in WA, but Kaylee and Emma will get to grow up with cousins their own age! Here ya go, it's your present day Bonnie and Clyde.

Ok, I just have to explain real quick why Braden is wear PINK Pjs haha. Everyone was over at our house for dinner and Kaylee decided she wanted to take a bath. A few minutes later, Braden decided he wanted to take one too. So we threw them in together and afterwards, since it was about bed time, we had to put Braden in a pair of Kaylee's pj's. It's ok, only a real man can pull off wearing pink! ;)

Emma and Emmitt on the ferry. I'm sure in a couple years they will be best buds just like Kaylee and Braden!


No comments: