Monday, September 6, 2010

Food.....well sorta

It's hard to believe Emma is old enough for rice cereal already! She got her first taste of the white mush Sunday morning. I'm not sure how, but she seemed to actually like it. Although, I bet it tastes better than formula! It kept her pretty happy most of church, which she slept through almost all of, so that's a plus! She's growing so fast, she certainly dosen't look like a newborn baby anymore!

2 comments:

LundHOMEpage said...

OH I can't wait for that for Emmitt. I just thought about this again and I currently spend 4 hours of my life every day feeding him...he still eats every two hours. So bring on the solid foods I am ready for them!! I might actually be able to get something done around here with a couple of those hours back.
Glad the cereal seems to be filling her little tummy :)

Kimra Bham said...

It's fun when they grow up enough for cereal-- what a fun time! That's great that she liked it!