Friday, October 22, 2010

Teeth

Poor Emma cut her two front teeth this week, and she is NOT happy about it! I didn't take a picture cause there is hardly anything there to see, but you can feel 'em. Little Em has been extra whiney, clingy, and just plain MAD! At Emma's 4 month dr. appointment I told her Dr. I thought her teeth would be coming in soon, and the Dr. pretty much laughed at me, and was like "Well I don't feel anything, a lot of parents think their kids' teeth are coming in cuz at this age they are drooling and chewing on everything. It's still pretty early to be getting teeth." Well let's just say in this case Mom knew best! Kaylee got her first two teeth at 5 months, and I could tell just by lookin' Emma's would be in sometime in her 5th month as well. All I have to say is thank goodness for Tylenol!!!

No comments: