Tonight Kaylee decided it would be a good idea to try and shave like Daddy. Usually Lance's razor is always kept in a cabinet, but this time had been left out for some reason. Kaylee went into the bathroom and found it, I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I hear her screaming in the bathroom and run in to find her standing on the toilet, blood down her shirt and all over the toilet seat! Thankfully I found her and not Lance, who starts to feel faint around the sight of blood. I on the other hand am quite the opposite. Stay calm, see what the damage is, grab what I need to fix it and do it. So here is Kaylee all patched up. She had about 4 cuts on her bottom lip/chin. Luckily she didn't need stitches or anything. 
2 comments:
so sad!!!
Classic picture! Her scowl says it all.
Post a Comment