Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wiggle Worm

So Emma turned 7 months on the 13th and I totallly spaced, I didn't even realize it until a few days later. Em is our little wiggle worm!!! She loves exploring our house, I can put her down in one room and 5 min. later, find her in another. (Yes, I've even 'lost' her a few times.) Here are just a few pics I took one day of her while she was showing off some of her moves! The only picture I didn't get is the one of her doin' the "teepee" where she's in a crawling position, but will then lift her bum up in the air so just her hands and toes are on the ground, it's pretty hilarious!
Doin' the Frogger....I just love that lil face!!!!Starting to pull up! Noooo!!!
Bridge baby bridge....think she'll be a wrestler? (let's hope not!)

This month she finally learned how to hold still for half a second to learn how to sit up on her own. This happens rarely though, 10 seconds later she's on the move again!

Look out here I come! Emma can regular crawl a little bit, but still prefers to army crawl!

1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

Her faces are so cute! Maybe she'll be a gymnast some day-- look at that back bend!! :)