Emma turned 9 months on the 13th, she had her well-baby appt. yesterday, so here are the stats. Weight: 16lbs 6oz. (10th %tile) Height: 28in. (10-25%tile). Here's what she loves...
*Eating! Starting to introduce some table food
*Pulling up, she's doing this all the time now. She can walk along furniture a couple steps, but is still pretty wobbly
*Starting to play games like peek-a-boo, patty cake, etc.
*Does not like to be held for too long, this girl never stops moving!!! She loves being down on the floor where she can explore the house!
*Says, yay, gaga, and occasionally dada (I've only heard her do this once or twice)
I can't believe in less than 90 days this little girl is going to be 1 year old!!! What the heck?!?! Didn't I just have her? Here are some recent pics.
*Eating! Starting to introduce some table food
*Pulling up, she's doing this all the time now. She can walk along furniture a couple steps, but is still pretty wobbly
*Starting to play games like peek-a-boo, patty cake, etc.
*Does not like to be held for too long, this girl never stops moving!!! She loves being down on the floor where she can explore the house!
*Says, yay, gaga, and occasionally dada (I've only heard her do this once or twice)
I can't believe in less than 90 days this little girl is going to be 1 year old!!! What the heck?!?! Didn't I just have her? Here are some recent pics.
1 comment:
What a cute girl!!! It's always amazing how fast the time flies, right!?!?
Post a Comment