Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow in February!?

Something I have learned from living in WA my whole life is that the weather is crazy! It can snow, hail, sleet, rain, and be blue sky and sunny all in one day! I've seen it happen! Today was one of those days. Usually by Feb. around these parts, its cold, raniy, sometimes sunny, but rarely does it snow. However, remember this is WA we're talking about, so really anything can happen. It started snowing really hard this morning. Kaylee got so excited! She ran to her room and came out looking like this.... She said, "I wanna build a Frosty a Snowman, Mom"


So....Since I knew this snow wouldn't last long, I decided we should take advantage. So we bundled up and went for it! As I had predicted the snow lasted about 35 min. (You can see the snow already starting to melt and the sun coming out in the background) Here is Kaylee's Frosty!