I had a wonderful Mother's Day, thanks to an amazing husband and two adorable little girls! Lance woke up at 6am to make me breakfast in bed, Kaylee was up at 6:30 to help him, Emma was up at 6:45 to carry in the fork and knife.lol. Yes, this is what I look like in the mornings. I literally had only been awake for 60 seconds or so. It was so sweet though, I didn't care what I looked like I wanted a picture with my baby girls!
After church we went to my Mom's house along with my sis and her family. All the husbands made us dinner, it was super tasty! 
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. I love you so so much, and hope I can be as good of Mom as you are!!!
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thanks for being such a wonderful example to me. I love you so so much, and hope I can be as good of Mom as you are!!!
1 comment:
Awww, such a good hubby!!!
Post a Comment