Thursday, June 16, 2011
Day 18
Day 18. A time when you felt passionate and alive. So Blogger is not letting me upload my video of this so I'll just have to tell you. I always feel 'passionate and alive' when I'm doing something adventurous. I love the outdoors! In Oct. 2009 when Lance and I went to Kauai, HI we found a hidden gem! Only a few people knew of this place, most of them were locals. Off the highway, across a sugar cane field, and down one big slippery slope, we found this water hole with 2 beautiful waterfalls! There were cliffs for jumping off, and the locals had made a rope swing 25-30 feet above the water! I posted videos of us cliff jumping, and rope swinging at our beloved Kipu Falls after we got home from out Hawaii trip. (If you would like you can go back and find it) It was sooo much fun though! Lance and I spent most of our time there. I just couldn't get enough of the adrenaline rush you get from running and jumping off a 25 foot cliff! Or holding onto this huge rope, swinging out to the middle of the water, and free falling! We think this is why Emma is so active, since I was 6 weeks prego at the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment