Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21- Something you know you do differently than most people


First off, I have no idea why this is all underlined...I can't figure out how to get it to stop! Oh well, here it goes. So I am usually in heels or flip flops, but on the occasion that I wear shoes and socks, my socks are usually always miss matched. I just grab a pair and put 'em on. I'm sure there are others out there that do this, but I have only met one other person that there socks are always miss matched. My brother's girlfriend, Megan also does this. So I guess we have more in common than just our names! ;)

Look at those pasty white legs, let's hope the sun decides to do what it's supposed to this time of year, so I can get some color on this albino skin!

2 comments:

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

HAHA I love KB socks (like the ones you are wearing) but I never mismatch them!! lol

Karyl said...

Kelli has worn mismatched socks for YEARS!! A third person you now know of. :)