Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leavenworth Getaway

For Chirstmas Lynda and Kay gave us a two night stay at their timeshare spot in the quaint little Barvarian village of Leavenworth! Surrounded by the beautiful snow-coverd Cascades, we had perfect weather and the perfect getaway.  

We found this sled just laying on the ground in the little park across from all the shops so we helped ourselves to a little fun! (Maybe a little too much fun since Lance managed to eventually break it!)
Enjoying some authentic German food!

Getting a little tired of German food, we sought out this highly-recommended BBQ joint! It was seriously the most amazing barbeque we had ever had. Words can't even describe how good it was...I'm salivating just thinking about it!

Kiss the pig!
We really enjoyed our stay at the Blackbird Lodge. The rooms were beautiful, complete with two cozy fire places and the a huge jacuzzi tub!

1 comment:

Alisha Lusk said...

I love Leavensworth! Glad you guys had a good time! I must say, you are quite lucky. That is one awesome Christmas present! :)