Lance started a tradition with the girls that I absolutley love! Since a lot of times Lance works at night, there are a lot of times that he is not home before they go to bed. So, on the nights that he is home he'll plug his ipod/phone into the stero system and turn up the music really loud and dance with the girls! Anything from U2 to Lady Gaga, to Disney. It is the cutest thing to watch, and the girls LOVE it!!! Tonight they mostly did slow songs from a variety of disney movies. I can't wait to frame a picture of each of the girls dancing with their daddy at this sweet young age, and a picture of them dancing with their daddy at each of their weddings!
2 comments:
Oh how precious!!! That is SUCH a cute idea!!! I LOVE it!!! They will cherish those memories forever!
Awww. Sweet. =)
Post a Comment