The day after 4th of July we went up to Ensign Ranch to meet up with some of our friends that were camping up there. Since Lance had to work the next day we couldn't camp, but decided to just go up for the day. I'm so glad we did, it was a ton fun! We first did the rock climbing wall, had lunch, spent serveral hours on the most awesome water slide ever!, made yummy tin foil dinners, and finally Wendy and I made the yummiest peach cobbler for dessert! We had a very full long day. We spent too much time at the water slide and ran out of time to do the horseback riding, but we want to go back sometime this summer to camp and have at the water slide again!!!
Lance and Ashley
Kaylee and Emma were both terrified of the water slide, but being the great mother that I am, I forced them (kicking and screaming) to go down with me at least once! I was hoping Kaylee at least would think it was fun once she actually did it.....not so.
So since my children were too scared to do the water slide I thought "Great! I'll let them play off to the side in this little wading pool (aka big dip in the ground underneath the giant tarp where water was pooling), and I'll have the inner tube all to myself!" So much fun!
Kaylee on the rope swing
Climbing the rock wall
No comments:
Post a Comment