Do you see what I see??
They say that everyone has a twin....somewhere in the world there is someone that looks like you. Well today we found Ashley's! I was in Ashley's room rocking/feeding her and Emma comes in a points at a picture frame on Ahley's dresser that I got at her baby shower from a lady in our ward and says, "Baby Ash-ish-ee!" I started to explain that that was not Ashley but just a picture of another baby and that we needed to take it out and put a picture of Ashley in there, when I all of the sudden stopped and looked at it and was like, "Holy crap! That actaully DOES look like Ashley!" I bet if she had the same outfit on and same back drop they would look almost identical!!! It's easier to see in person, but same kinda big round head, same little nose and round little cheeks! So weird. Especially weird that I got this as a baby shower gift before Ashley was actually born, so it's not like the lady that bought it was like 'oh this looks kinda like Megan's baby, I'm going to get it. Haha.' Lance says we should just keep the paper picture it came with in there! Haha!
1 comment:
Bwahahaha!!! Okay so before I even read your post I was just assuming you were going to write that she looked just like her sisters, and that the picture in the frame was one of them at the SAME age. And then I actually READ the post!! TOTALLY freaky!!! They really ARE identical!!! I agree with Lance, you COULD leave the picture in there....no one would ever know! :)
Post a Comment