Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dirty Dash 2012

Today I ran the Dirty Dash with Marcie and her hubby, it was sooo much fun! I mean, I always liked playing in the dirt/mud as a kid, but this just takes it to a whole different level!!! 3.1 miles of dirt, mud, and crazy obstacles! There were some part where I was chest deep in mud!
 Our before picture!
 We are awesome!!!


 Last little dip before the finish line!
 After picture...(we had rinsed off a little)
 Batgirl, Robin, and Wonder Woman! (Not bad for being 11 weeks post partum!)



This was my knee (other knee is almost as bad) afterwards. There was lots of sliding around in the mud/falling. Also had to crawl through tunnels of mud! Lots of blood, sweat, and MUD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING Megan!!! Seriously, I am in awe by you!!! 11 weeks after having a baby and you ran that with us!!! Can't wait for next year!!! YOU ROCK!!!