It's been a busy but fun Christmas season this year. We have been so busy I haven't really been posting much, but wanted to get some updates in before I print my books for this past year! Lance has been working like crazy, and the girls and I have been keeping ourselves busy with lots of festive activities. We went to see the reindeer down at Watson's, made cookies, made gingerbread houses with the cousins, and have watched Frosty the Snowman more times than I can count! Here are just a few pics from the week before Santa came to visit our house! These pictures are all in a little random order ;)
Making gingerbread (graham cracker) houses at Aunt Lindsey's house with the cousins!
Visiting some of Santa's reindeer down at Watson's!
Kaylee loved this little reindeer!
Christmas Jammies on, ready for Santa to come!
Daddy reading the Christmas story out of the bible to the girls, Christmas Eve night.
All my beautiful girls in their Christmas dresses after church! The greatest blessing this year was definitley little Ashley completing our family! Love you all so much!!Christmas Eve Zumba! Ok this outfit was way cooler in person. I had lights everywhere on me, it was awesome!!! Won a free month of zumba for it! Whoo hoo!
Dad took Emma out on a little daddy daughter date, Ashley was sleeping, so Mommy and Kaylee and some fun taking some silly pictures! Love this kid!
Looks like Santa found the Jacobsen house!










No comments:
Post a Comment