So this really is for my own record keeping sake, and to hold me accountable! But if it helps motivate anyone else to get healthy and change their life, GREAT! For those that have been following, know I have become a gym freak! I can honestly say I LOVE working out! It calms me, it's my happy place, it's where no matter what is going on in my life, everything is right in the world for those 60-90 minutes everyday I have all to myself! Since I am now 15lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight, I don't really have a weight loss goal..... More of a build muscle goal! I truly believe that being super skinny is NOT beautiful, being strong is!!!! Of course I don't want to look like a body builder, but I want MUSCLE! I have started viewing my body in a completely different way than I ever have before. Since having my 3rd baby, I am busier than ever! I am not a career/business woman. I am a Mom! This is my main job (doing hair is my side job) So just like everyone else needs tools for their jobs/careers (power tools,computers,etc.) The tool I need to be the very best Mom I can be is my body!!! If I am not healthy and strong, how can I expect my kids to be? I can be more actively engaged in their lives, can run around and chase them, teach them the importance of taking care of their bodies, build their self esteem (very important since I have all girls), oh the list could go on! So here is my progress so far, by the end of this year I want more leg, arms and core strength! (Aka 6 pack abs, defined arms, and killer legs!) ;) Good luck to all those out their with similar fitness goals, we can do this! Again excuse the stretch marks/loose tummy skin... Although I am learning to love them, they remind me everyday of my wonderful girls, and the blessing it is to be their Mommy, and help remind me to push myself harder than I ever have before while at the gym so I can be strong for them (and for me!)
August 2012-163lbs
January 2013- 135lbs
August 2012- 163lbs
January 2013-135lbs.
So that is 28lbs I've lost in 4 months (I'm not counting October since that's when I had my surgery and didn't workout at all that month!) Now to pack some muscle on this bod! ;)


1 comment:
Megan! THAT is AMAZING! Look at your transformation!! INCREDIBLE!!! You are an inspiration to all! Love it!
Post a Comment