Saturday, March 2, 2013

Progress

A couple days ago I started a 12 week lifting/clean eating program, I am currently on day 5, and am LOVING it! Sometimes when you're going along in a workout program/diet, whatever, you loss motivation or feel like you aren't making any progress. This is why I like to take before/after pictures, and pictures along the way. When I can physically see the changes in my body it really helps to keep me motivated! The top picture is at the beginning of Feb. I was just working out on my own trying to eat better....the bottom picture (sorry kinda blurry) is today 5 days after I started this program and although I was already lifting before, I have been able to feel/see a huge difference. More definition more quickly, I'm actually starting to get abs!!! Didn't think that was possible after having 3 babies! Here's to everyone out there with fitness goals....we got this!




Check out them delts! ;)

No comments: