Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day!

I have been wanting to get chickens now for a while now....we go through a TON of eggs! I have been looking at different styles of chicken coops and showed my top favorites to Lance. Well, guess he got the hint because on Mother's day he left around 9a.m. said there was something he had to go do, (I was like what!?) Although, knowing this man, I figured he had some Mother's Day surprise up his sleeve! About 45 min. later I hear a big truck pulling up to our house and Lance parking his car....he then told me to go in the bedroom and stay there! He had built me a CHICKEN COOP! He has been so busy with work, I had NO IDEA he was building one for me. He took clothes in his car to change into after work and went to a friends house to build it! He's so sneaky! We then went downtown and pick out our baby chicks! The girls LOVED it! And so did I!







No comments: