Oh man, the past couple days have been pretty rough. Just having some personal issues. Luckily I have some of the BEST friends in the whole world that have really been a great support to me! Yesterday was just a rotten day so what do I do when I'm feeling down? A-Lift or B-go running! I chose the latter. Last night I told Lance, "Ya know honey, I think it's time I broke into the double digits!" To this he was like, "Huh? English please..." Me, "I'm going to run 10 miles tomorrow!" Him, "Oh, ok, have fun!" Ha ha!!! He knows when something is bothering me or I'm having a hard time, I deal by finding a goal of some sorts and then smashing it! ;) Well, I DID it! 10.13miles to be exact! 9:28pace. Surprised actually at how great I felt afterwards not too much pain. My knee tonight feels a little sore, but not too bad. Maybe I will make it through this marathon without dying!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment