Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sleepover

Last Friday we had the boys over for a sleepover. It was a total blast! I thought it might be a little insane because Lance was still in AZ so it was going to be just me and 5 kids, but it was just the opposite! I had a ton of fun. We ordered pizza (delivery), made cookies, watched movies, and stayed up late! Braden even said I was "The best Aunt ever!" Such a wise little boy! ;)

Braden and Ashley
I LOVE this picture! Ashley actually had probably the most fun. She fit right in and ran around playing with all the other kids. Guess she is definitely not a baby anymore, we have a full blown toddler on our hands now!
Emmitt and Emma! These two are sooo adorable with each other!
E and Em making helping me make cookies!
All tucked in ready for bed
After a big pancakes, bacon, and eggs breakfast, the kids were ready for a morning craft!
Linds and Brian dropped off little Hudson Saturday afternoon so they could go out. He is just a doll! Seriously the happiest, sweetest little baby I've ever seen!

No comments: