Saturday, January 25, 2014

Progress

This is why I take pictures!!!! So you can look back and astound yourself with all the progress you've made! It's been just under a year that I started eating clean and lifting heavier! I have learned so so so much this past year. Those who support me, those who don't. That I am physically capable of sooo much more than I EVER thought. It's no longer about losing weight or being a certain size....honestly NON of that matters to me anymore! What matters is how I FEEL! I go to the gym 6 days a week not to try and "lose weight", but because I absolutely LOVE it! I come home with TONS of motivation to be a better mom, a better wife, and better person in general. I have learned to grow a pretty thick skin, I honestly don't even care what others think of me. I have quit trying to explain why I do what I do to others that will NEVER understand this kind of lifestyle. For the first time in my life I am 100% comfortable and confident in my own skin! (stretch marks and all!!!) And most importantly, my health is incredible! Had a physical recently, so so happy with my BP, weight, blood test results/ cholesterol levels. Doc says, "Well you're obviously an athlete just from looking at your numbers!" Could not ask for a better compliment! Skinny (ugh, I seriously hate that word) is NOT sexy...Strong, healthy, motivated, & supporting others IS!!!
First pic: About to pop with baby #3, 183lbs size 8. April 2012
Second pic: Jan. 2014, 127lbs. size  0-2. Just standing no flexing

No comments: