So I had been hearing about this awesome zoo in Monroe called the Reptile Zoo and have been dying to take the girls...they LOVE stuff like this! Lance had a weekend off and we decided to go. They had all sorts of reptiles, the girls thought it was the coolest thing EVER!
Green anaconda! This picture doesn't really do this snake justice....it was HUGE!!!!
This was Ashley's favorite, the alligator. It was giant and pretty intense!
One of my favorites! The diamond back rattlesnake! Growing up Mom always had tons of rattlesnake stories for us. Seeing them, finding them, almost being bitten by them, Grandpa killing them, etc! This was the first time I have seen one in real life instead of just hearing about them. They are soo much bigger than I thought they would be. (Fatter, I mean)
I love that this zoo was so hands-on!
Kaylee loved it for the first few minutes, then was like "ok, take it off now"....Emma could have wore that snake ALL DAY! Totally relaxed and thought it was the "coolest ever!"













No comments:
Post a Comment