Monday, April 28, 2014

First Foil

While cutting Emma's hair tonight I decided to throw a few foils in! Her hair is IMPOSSIBLE! Won't hold any sort of curl, won't hold in any hair things, is always so "fly away", it's impossible to do anything with it. After cutting it and while drying it I decided that really it just needed a little "damage" a few little foils to give it some grit! Her hair is sooo fine and just falls out of everything, this was such a spur of the moment and random decision. I asked Lance what he thought and we was just like umm yeah, why not...why are you asking me? Haha, guess he figured since these girls have a hairdresser as a mom, it was only a matter of time! I have to say that its been a lot easier to do her hair since! :)


No comments: