So along with the new bedding and headboard we got for the master bedroom, I really wanted nicer looking furniture. I have seen TONS of DIY projects using chalk paint to paint furniture, and have been dying to give it a try on our night stands/dresser. I am Sooo glad I did! They turned out amazing! I am a little obsessed with them! Love love 'em! Chalk paint is awesome! I now want to chalk paint everything! Lol! Here are the before and after pics! (Dresser is in progress) The best part is, I now have awesome looking furniture for a fraction of the cost. I spent a total of $20 for the night stands and dresser at a garage sale 2 years ago, and $15 for a gallon of paint,plaster, & 2 brushes! That means each piece of furniture cost me roughly $12!!!! A pretty awesome deal if you ask me! ;)
BEFORE......
AFTER!
1 comment:
So fun! So now I want to see pics of the new headboard and bedding!
Post a Comment