So Cal Ragnar was one of the most amazing experiences of my life! It was SOOOO much fun! I loved getting to spend a full 2.5 days with my dear friend Stephanie. We had such a blast....from food shopping for our 2 day race, team dinner, partyin' in the hotel room, driving 200ish miles (with all those crazy Cali drivers), running our hearts out (with literally 1.5hrs of sleep over the course of 48hrs.), dancing like no one was watching, videoing/photographing every second, and laughing till we cried, this will be one of those experiences I will NEVER forget! We will DEFINITELY be doing this again! We had 55 teams in our category (all women team) and we placed 21st! Top 1/3rd...not bad! I personally set a new PR for mile time. My fastest mile (on my 3rd leg even!) was 7:16!!! I was sooo thrilled with all of my average pace times (especially being fresh off of a hip injury!) Here were my legs: #1- 2.75 miles, 9:50. #2- 4.25, 9:16. #3- 8 miles, 9:33! I wasn't sure what my pace times would be given my injury, but I set a very loose goal of averaging a 10min. mile. Smashed that goal! Whoo hoo! Here's to next year!































No comments:
Post a Comment