Thursday, January 21, 2016

Website!

It's been just over a year now that I have really put a lot of focus and effort into my photography. Photography has always just been more of a hobby, but is something that I have always loved. From my first "point and shoot" camera I received as a 6th grade graduation present, to my high school digital photograph, & yearbook class. After high school I met the love of my life, got married, and went to beauty school (another love I had, doing hair) and I never really pursued photography. Fast forward 10 years, I got my first DSLR camera.......the love I once felt was instantly rekindled! It's been a huge learning process (technology has changed a lot since my high school days), but I have loved every minute of it, and am still learning new things all the time! My experience in the beauty and hair industry has translated beautifully into the world of photography. As a hairstylist you really develop an artistic eye for color, shape....a passion and vision for creating. Photography to me is exactly that! I am still working out a few kinks, but you gotta start somewhere. Here is a link to my new website! I am excited to see where this next year take me as I continue to learn and build my portfolio!

No comments: