Friday, April 22, 2016

Feelin' Like Summer

We've been loving the gorgeous weather we had this past week! Ashley and I spent several mornings at the park. (It's kinda strange to be there with just one child) but I've loved the every second of this 1 on 1 time I have with her while the girls are in school all day! Here's some pictures from our week! 
These squirrels seriously had no fear, until I threw a pine cone at it to get away! ;) ...."shewing" it away didn't even phase him! 
This is the life! This gorgeous lake/park is less than a mile from our house! 
Twinning! I came down stairs and Emma busts up laughing..."Look Mom, we're twinning!" (How does she even know that word!?)
Every Earth Day the girls' school holds a Salmon release down at the Snohomish river! So fun!!!


Friday night = pizza & movie night! 

No comments: