Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Asher Austin

Last Thursday we picked up baby Asher as his Mommy and Daddy headed off to Hawaii! I got the baby and Mom got the other 3 boys. It's been kinda fun, and a little crazy having a baby in the house again, but holy moly am I exhausted! I don't remember being this tired with the girls.....then again, my brain tends to block out all the hard parts of having a baby around! He really is a sweetheart though. Everyone on Sunday kept asking if this is making me "baby hungry" or "do we want another one"......HECK NO! It's been fun and all, but if anything, this has yet again confirmed to me that we are more than done and past this phase in our life. (Thank heavens!) However, the girls have been a huge help! I'm sure he's loved having 4 little Mommies doting on him this week! Here's some peeks at his 9 month mini session!




No comments: