It was a gorgeous morning for flying!
Saturday, December 31, 2016
Christmas Morning!
Christmas morning came super early for us this year. My alarm went off at 2:45am and I was already awake! The planning and preparing for this morning had me so excited (and a little anxious), but nonetheless, we had an amazing Christmas morning and the girls were super excited about their present!!!! We had them open a couple gifts that were clues to their big surprise. The Mini ears, their tshirts, their luggage, and then they all pulled the wrapping paper off that was covering up the big Disney Cruise poster! They were so confused, it was hilarious! Kaylee was in complete denial. Even after pulling the paper off the poster they all shouted "Yay!", but then turned around and looked at us confused and said "What is it??" Then we told them we were leaving that morning for a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas!!!! Kaylee just kept saying, "No we're not!" It was so funny! I had her open her suitcase and see that, yep, she was all packed and we WERE GOING! When Grandpa showed up to take us to the airport, I think she finally believed us. I recorded the whole morning on video, their faces as they each realized what was going on was priceless! Boy this was tough secret to keep for so long, but sooooo worth it!!!
It was a gorgeous morning for flying!
It was a gorgeous morning for flying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment