Monday, August 3, 2009

14 months!

So I am about 5 days late getting this up, but Kaylee is 14 months now!!! How did this happen? She has made so much progress in the walking department. Her first offical steps were taken on July 7th and now she is walking about 90% of the time! She will still crawl sometimes, but I think she is realizing that walking is a much faster form of transportation. Her vocabulary has increased to about 20 words, the newest of which are as follows: Tree, diaper (comes out Iper), night-night, grass (comes out a**, we are still working on the pronuciation of that one.), and Nemo AKA Nene! Also, her new obsession is babies! She loves babies. Anywhere we go if she sees a baby she gets so excited and starts yelling and pointing, "Baby!" Hmmm...is this new found excitment her way of hinting to us she wants a little brother or sister?! I guess we'll find out soon enough.

No comments: