Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Steal!

Today Lance and I stopped at a couple of garage sales on the way back from the store, and boy am I glad we did! We went to this really nice neighborhood and found this little girls' bedroom set that is in excellent condition! I know Kaylee won't be needing it for at least another year, but when the next baby comes they will go in Kaylee's room that she is in now, and Kaylee will move into one of the other bedrooms...so we knew that eventually we would have to buy Kaylee bedroom furniture. We got everything here for $125! I was thrilled! We think we might lightly sand down everything and stain it all a darker wood color. I love finding great stuff (that's not junk) at garage sales!Left to right: tower drawers, wooden wall hooks plaque thing, heart wall shelf, desk, vanity mirror, night stand, flower light thing. Head board and foot board, or it could be two head boards if two little girls were sharing a room.


Full length mirror


1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

Way to go! I love garage sales!!!!